Over 140 registrations from over 25 countries!
"Wellbeing and productivity in sustainable buildings"
Dr., managing director of BBA Indoor Environmental Consultancy
"Sustainable design for compact city living - an experience from Hong Kong"
Edward NG Yan-yung
Professor, School of Architecture, Chinese University of Hong Kong
"How to measure sustainability? The assessment of sustainability in construction and architecture."
"Zero Emission Buildings – From definition to demonstration buildings"
Professor, Centre Director, Research Centre on Zero Emission Buildings, Norwegian University of Science and Technology - NTNU
Elsevier has accepted to publish our conference papers in Energy Procedia.
Important dates for authors
- Abstract submission deadline has passed
- Notification emails have been sent to authors
- Full paper submission deadline has passed
- Notification emails have been sent to corresponding authors
- Camera ready papers, registration and payment deadline: August 19, 2016
- Conference dates 5-7 October 2016