Over 140 registrations from over 25 countries!
Minute programme has been published
"Wellbeing and productivity in sustainable buildings"
Dr., managing director of BBA Indoor Environmental Consultancy
"Sustainable design for compact city living - an experience from Hong Kong"
Edward NG Yan-yung
Professor, School of Architecture, Chinese University of Hong Kong
"How to measure sustainability? The assessment of sustainability in construction and architecture."
"Zero Emission Buildings – From definition to demonstration buildings"
Professor, Centre Director, Research Centre on Zero Emission Buildings, Norwegian University of Science and Technology - NTNU
Elsevier has accepted to publish our conference papers in Energy Procedia.
Important dates for authors
- Abstract submission deadline has passed
- Notification emails have been sent to authors
- Full paper submission deadline has passed
- Notification emails have been sent to corresponding authors
- Camera ready papers, registration and payment deadline: August 19, 2016
- Conference dates 5-7 October 2016